Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fun in Osoyoos

Today we drove to Osoyoos which is a little under 2 hours away from Kelowna. We met up with our friends Chad and Brenda and family here. This is becoming a tradition as they come up every year. One of these years we'll convince them to make the extra drive to our place!! It was our first time meeting thier little 8 week old boy Paxton...too cute!We spent hours in the pool!!

Mailee is getting to be a great little swimmer!


Caleb, oh Caleb...what a guy!


Caleb LOVES jumping!!

Maddie is good to go withher life jacket...she starts swimming lessons on Monday!!

Chiro Kids...Our kids with the Booth kids: Katirie and Tarryn


Brenda and her girls


Little Paxton, what a cutie! Don't worry guys, I got my baby fix today and I've moved on...I don't need another one:)

2 comments:

Grandpa Russ said...

Yay!!

Fun in the sun!

8^)

Anonymous said...

girls I have something you can suck, once you have all sucked it I want private time with the one in the pink she is so damn sexy, I am going to make her feel sooooooooooooooooooooooo good