Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Brother!!

Today is my brother Eric's 26th birthday. Sadly, I will not be making him a cake as he lives in Germany but I have gathered together a few pictures in honor of him today!
Here is one of his cars...he loves BMW's...this particular one got stolen and driven off a cliff a feww weeks after this photo was taken. So sad!

Uncle Eric is so fun!!

(this is Eric and Mikayla)

Eric bought Mikayla this book...We still have it:)

A few years ago, Eric joined the Air Force.

Here is my brother in Quatar


One of his photos of a sunset over Quatar


great smile!!

I love you little brother! I hope you have a great day and a blessed year!!




3 comments:

Bev said...

Yes, Happy Birthday Eric Richard!I can't believe that in a week I will be with you in Germany!

Grandpa Russ said...

There was joy in Fresburg at 2130 on 23 June 1982 when Colleen became a big sister to her little brother Eric.

Seems like only yesterday sometimes. . .

Agree, Happy Birthday, Son!

Love,
Dad

The Hayes Family said...

Happy Birthday, Eric! I love seeing the pictures of you in Germany.