Friday, October 28, 2011

Mikayla's New Blog

About a month ago Google randomly selected Mikayla's email and asked her how old she was.  Apparently the age limit for having a Google account is 13.  
She answered truthfully and her email and blogs were immediately shut down.

Lame-O.


That hasn't stopped my girl.
Mike got a new account for her to use and she started up a new blog right away.

Mikayla is witty and insightful and her posts are always fun to read.

I am also super jealous of her cute background.





Hurry on over to see more from this adorable photo shoot!


Take the time to "follow" her blog and leave a little comment.  I know this will mean so much to her.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My sis instructed me about your website and the way nice it is.
She’s right, I am really impressed with the writing and slick design.
It appears to me you’re simply scratching the floor in terms of
what you may accomplish, however you’re
off to a terrific begin!

Also visit my web site: pregnant female